Join Us For an Exciting Sleepover Adventure!
Learn about the wonder of flight through educational hands-on science experiments and activities. Add some spooky ghost stories and a flashlight tour of the darkened museum galleries. Top it all off with a movie before the lights go out and breakfast served by the museum when the campers wake up.
Undoubtedly, you will have an experience that campers and leaders will never forget.
- Cost: $25.00 per child and $10.00 per adult
- 1:8 ratio of adults to children
- Minimum requirement: 25 children and 5 adults
- Maximum: 60 participants
- Start time: 6:30 pm
- Finish time: 8:30 am
- Our venue offers:
- Free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ample washroom facilities
- Pam McKenzie, Program Coordinator
- Phone: 204-786-0730
- E-mail: Programs@RoyalAviationMuseum.com