An Undiscovered Gem of a Location
Treat your guests to breathtaking views of the prairie sky and sunset, followed by the aura of the runway lights at night. Let your imagination soar with us! Our event coordinators can help with planning your event.
- For your group of 30 to 300, entertain in the Flight Deck, Banquet Room, or our authentic 1930s hangar.
- Extra equipment available for your function includes: PowerPoint projector, screen, TV, DVD, CD player, PA system, podium and overhead projector. Please confirm your requirements in advance.
- Tables and seating in rounds of eight, or rectangles of ten.
- If children are on your guest list, Skyways Discovery Zone, the children’s discovery exhibit is a place where children can interact with the exhibits that demonstrate gravity and other aspects of flight. There are cockpits to climb into, engines to explore, many buttons and levers to push and pull… and an indoor runway perfect for flying paper airplanes.
- We can recommend excellent vendors for catering, live music or entertainment.
- Our venue offers:
- Free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ample washroom facilities
- Nigel Daly, Museum Operations
- Phone: 204-786-0734
- E-mail: Events@RoyalAviationMuseum.com