Are you looking for a unique, offsite team-building exercise for your group? We’d love to have you join us for a stimulating day at the museum for our “Tour and Team Build” program.
“Teams Take Flight” is ideal for off-site meetings. You plan your meeting time and we’ll look after the team-building exercise. Throughout the day, you can take a break with a tour of our main hangar and be energized with a light, engaging “Teams Take Flight” activity.
Option A: Flight Designer
In the flight designer challenge, each team constructs an airplane from materials provided by the museum. Then teams rate the planes themselves on a variety of critical aspects such as factual representation, creativity, originality, and functionality. The winning team takes home a small trophy, not to mention their creation to brag about. The fun is in the building and then judging each others masterpieces.
Option B: Team Challenge Scavenger Hunt
In the team challenge scavenger hunt, teams compete to search and solve the hunt. It’s a good idea for someone to bring a camera. Participants set their own pace but may enjoy the thrill of the competition. There is a small trophy for the winning team.
Sample Day 1: (with Flight Designers or Scavenger Hunt and maximum meeting time)
- 8:30am – 11:00am: Meeting time
- 11:00am – 11:15am: Break
- 11:15am – 12:00pm: Tour
- 12:00– 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm: Meeting time
- 3:00pm – 3:15pm: Break
- 3:15pm – 4:15pm: Flight Designers team building activity or Scavenger Hunt
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm Wrap up
Sample Day 2: (a morning meeting and Flight Designers and Scavenger Hunt)
- 8:30am – 12:00pm: Meeting time
- 12:00 – 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm: Tour
- 1:45pm – 2:45pm: Flight Designers team-building activity
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm: Break
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm: Team Challenge Scavenger Hunt
- 3:45pm – 4:15pm: Wrap up
Add to the Benefits of the Day
- After a day of activities, your group can socialize with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres on our beautiful Flight Deck (space for up to 70 guests).
- Browse in our on-site Gift Shop brimming with great gifts, books, DVDs and toys for kids.
Our venue offers:
- Free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ample washroom facilities
- Free wi-fi
- Nigel Daly, Museum Operations
- Phone: 204-786-0734
- E-mail: Events@RoyalAviationMuseum.com