Our keepsake book, The Planes, Legends and Innovations of Canada’s Aviation Heritage, is 188 pages of Canadian aviation stories and images directly from our archives.
It is available now in the Windsock Gift Shop
We dug deep into our archives to share the stories and images from Canada’s aviation history, like:
- the tale of the first heavier-than-air flight in Manitoba;
- the role Winnipeg played in discovering the north;
- the work of legends like James A. Richardson, “Punch” Dickins, “Wop” May (and more); as well as
- the early days of passenger flight; and
- the aviation innovations engineered right here at home.
This keepsake book would make a great holiday gift for any aviation enthusiasts or history buffs.
- Members: $29.99
- Non-members: $37.99
- Also available on Amazon
- Email: GiftShop@RoyalAviationMuseum.com
- Phone: 204-786-5503