An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until January 7, 2018
From December 23, 2017 to January 7, 2018, come in from the cold and spend the day with the whole family at the Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada!
• If you haven’t been to the museum in a while, you’ll notice some changes…especially a fresh, new layout. Join us on a tour to discover unique One-of-a-kind aircraft.
• Pop by the dress-up station and try on some of our classic, vintage aviation uniforms.
• Play the day away in Skyways, our interactive play area where kids can explore a real cockpit, push buttons, and be a pilot for the day.
• The holiday fun doesn’t stop there…get crafty by creating Frosty’s First Flight.
• Challenge family and friends to our scavenger hunt and hangar “I Spy.”
All activities are included with regular admission and are free for museum members.
Not a member? Join today!