• Our guided tours are held every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 2:00 pm. February’s theme is “Legends of Canadian Aviation” focusing on the likes of Fred Stephenson, “Punch” Dickens, Wop May, and more. March’s tour will be “Women in Aviation”, exploring stories of the first women who flew in war, to those who joined up with airlines back home, and those who blasted off to the stars as well.
• Members enjoy free admission to our popular holiday themed events like our “Egg-cellent, Egg-stravagant, Egg-citing, Easter Egg Hunt” for Easter.
• The museum often hosts visiting aircraft that come from across North America on tours. Painstakingly restored to their original beauty, these aircraft come in all shapes and sizes but have one thing in common – unique and colourful stories to tell! Crews are always on hand to talk to our visitors and answer questions. These are exciting and popular events with our members – and can last for a few days or up to a week. For full benefit to our members, admission is free to these special visiting aircraft events.
• Members receive first-to-know updates with a free subscription to our “Boarding Pass” e-newsletter.
• Monthly speaker nights held in conjunction with the Canadian Aviation Historical Society are always interesting and engaging meetings for aviation enthusiasts of all ages.
• Members have access to our library and archives by appointment (any Monday or Wednesday between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm) when our volunteers will be happy to show you around.
• We encourage members to stop by to watch our volunteers meticulously and accurately restore our aircraft restoration projects, such as: Bellanca Aircruiser CF-AWR, Fox Moth CF-BNP, Heath Parasol CF-ARQ, and WACO CF-AYS.
• Join us to lounge on our ‘Flight Deck’ or watch the children play in Skyways, and you’ll experience the full value of your membership in only a few visits.
• Don’t forget your 10% discount off regularly priced merchandise in the Windsock Gift Shop and 10% off on private event bookings like birthday parties and wedding receptions.
• And, always free admission – as many times during the year as you’d like!
Your membership is an important contribution towards our goal of becoming a world-class aerospace centre and premier storyteller of Canada’s pioneering aerospace heritage. You can renew by credit card by phone at 204-786-5503, or online by using the Paypal button above.
We’re open from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm on weekdays; as well as from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays and noon to 5:00 pm on Sundays and holidays throughout the year!